2 Acre lot on Cape Charles, Virginia $34,999
- Property Contract for Sale 2-Acre undeveloped lot, level land no marsh or wetlands on property. Will need bush hogging to clear the brush and small trees. Surrounded by other middle class well kept homes. No well or septic on property yet. This area of Cape Charles is growing fast and people are looking for reasonably priced land to build on. Perfect for someone who loves the ocean and the beach without the high cost and taxes of town living! Located in Northampton County, Virginia which does not allow camping or RVing on residential lots. You can park your camper there but cannot live in it or spend the night. No restrictions on mobile homes or stick built construction homes.
- You will be surrounded by water and beaches in all directions! You’ll be conveniently near the hot spot of Cape Charles Beach about 5 minutes, close to the state parks and camp grounds. Located just over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel so it is not far from Virginia Beach.
- This property is located at on the “curve” in Banks Rd (see photos) no address registered yet so it is close to 22631 Banks Road, Cape Charles, VA 23310, and is conveniently near the highway US-13 (0.8 mile) which is only 3 minutes away by car. You can easily reach Cape Charles Beach and the Chesapeake Bay in less than 10 minutes since it’s only 4.0 miles away via VA-184 W. Other destination spots of Virginia Beach (42.0 miles), less than an hour’s drive, and Chincoteague Island (65.7 miles) are also perfectly close for day trips.
- Similar undeveloped lots are currently selling for $40-$95,000
- This area off the water is booming right now.
- Water front lots in town are going for $250,000!
This won’t last long!
Owner-financing at the full asking price is available. Current rate we are offering is 9.99% over 5 years with 20% down. OR 8.99% with 30% down!
No credit check you just need to show income for the past 2 years with copies of your tax return.
Copies of rent checks or current mortgage payments for the past 2 years
Less expensive than a personal loan from your bank. These rates may go up at anytime and not guaranteed by being listed here in this ad. Please inquire and sign a Contract to Purchase which requires $1,000 deposit to lock your rate in today.
Email me if you are interested. DrD@WabiSabiPartners.com